<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://zeefashionista.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Zee Fashionista: N.E.R.D

9.23.2009

N.E.R.D

















I absolutely love N.E.R.D! Their music is just so incredible. I mean, they have this je ne sais quoi that is extremely contagious. I first heard a couple of their songs from their latest album while watching the Alexander Wang show on Ftv, and I was like, this is the kind of music that I love! You know the kind that takes you to a place where everything is in perfect harmony, and all you need is you and your music? Yeah, that place. That's where I always go to spazz out...ok, 'You Know What' on repeat...

Yours fashionably,
Zee

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home