<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://zeefashionista.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Zee Fashionista: Donatella, you're my idol...

7.07.2010

Donatella, you're my idol...


I have already declared my undying love for Versace and every season, Donatella continues to captivate me with her eye for new trends. The Winter 2010 collection was super sexy and I loved the hint of metallics and the structure of the clothes (particularly the trenches). The Winter '10/'11 ad campaign features rising star Anna Selezneva and Isalin Steiro and Valeriya Kelava. The ads are black and white so you can't see the colour but the sleekness of the clothes still comes through. I also love the sunglasses and the dresses with the cut-outs. Very chic.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At July 7, 2010 at 2:50 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmmmm *blow me a kiss* hides

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home