<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://zeefashionista.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Zee Fashionista: We love sunnies

11.11.2010

We love sunnies

Sunglasses are a staple item in fashion nowadays. Come rain or shine, you'll spot everyone from celebrities to everyday fashionistas wearing them. I especially love these sunglasses modelled by Kim Cloutier for the Shan Spring/Summer 2011 Sunglassses Collection. They're the perfect mix of glamour, elegance and charm. The cat eye frames are incredible, I definitely need those!

Kim Cloutier: Shan s/S 11 Sunglasses Look Book

Labels:

2 Comments:

At March 24, 2013 at 6:18 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pretty section of content. I just stumbled upon your website and in accession capital to assert that I acquire actually enjoyed account your blog
posts. Anyway I'll be subscribing to your feeds and even I achievement you access consistently rapidly.

My site bmi chart for men

 
At May 14, 2013 at 10:24 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks , I've just been looking for information about this topic for a long time and yours is the best I've found out so far.
However, what concerning the bottom line? Are you certain in regards to the source?


Look at my site; bmi chart female

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home