<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://zeefashionista.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Zee Fashionista: Soon... J&B Met 2011 coverage

1.31.2011

Soon... J&B Met 2011 coverage


So I promised incredible coverage of this past weekend's J&B Met and it is in the works - I've still got so many pictures to upload and packing to do. All I can say for now is that it was amazing! J&B knows how to throw a real party.

I'll admit I was a little distracted by the fashion and partying going on at the J&B Marquee (and the J&B I'd been leisurely sipping all day...), but I did manage to watch the main race. Afterall, people come to the Met for the horses, right?

I did expect a bit more adventurous dressing from the celebrities though. Apart from a few (the usual fashionistas like Bonang Matheba, Uyanda Mbuli and Jen Su), the Larger Than Life theme and the playful extravagance it allowed, was not sartorially exploited.

'Til later, here's my view of Table Mountain from the beautiful Pepper Club Hotel I stayed at, and a little teaser of my Met ensemble by the lovely Jamakazi...



Labels:

1 Comments:

At April 13, 2013 at 11:50 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I relish, lead to I discovered exactly what I was taking a look for.

You've ended my 4 day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man. Have a great day. Bye

my web site: pay day loan

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home