<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://zeefashionista.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Zee Fashionista: I'm seeing red...

3.29.2011

I'm seeing red...


Yes, I am seeing red. Red lips, nails, jackets, you name it - I want it all in red. I am in love with all things red  right now just because of how striking and chic the colour is. And, of course, red is evocative of so many things, moods, emotions - think: passion, intigue, sexy, love. You just gotta love it.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At April 8, 2011 at 7:43 PM , Anonymous Michelle said...

Oooh very nice collection of photos there :) I'm definitely going to get myself some red lipstick for spring! Cute blog <3

missinsouciance.blogspot.com
xx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home