<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://zeefashionista.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Zee Fashionista: Covered up

5.14.2011

Covered up


It's starting to get cold this side of the world but that is absolutely no excuse not to keep things fashionable. So this is a compilation of my essential coats and jackets for the whole year really.

I love that something as simple as a jacket can just switch your style completely up. You can go from super feminine with the fringe jacket, to grunge chic with the biker jacket. That's the thing up about style, there's no rigid formula - it's more of a feel and eye for a fashionable combo.

I am, however, still dying to get my hands on a faux fur gilet... Soon I tell you.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home