<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://zeefashionista.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Zee Fashionista: I love me some Gucci

5.23.2011

I love me some Gucci


Joan Smalls and Martha Streck look super chic in this Gucci Autumn 2011 catalogue. I mean, the menswear-inspired suits, fur, knee-high boots and wide-legged pants are killer!

But for me, the star of the show truly is Joan Smalls. She brings those clothes to life with her beauty and incredible facial expressions.

The set is pretty tranquil and minimalistic but the whole catalogue still screams sexy in that sophisticated Gucci style. Who wouldn't want to own every single of amazing items of clothing? J'adore.








Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home