<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://zeefashionista.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Zee Fashionista: Hiatus over

7.11.2011

Hiatus over

 I am back after a miniature hitus, but as you well know, the world of fashion waits for no one. On that note, I bring you the Mert and Marcus shot Autumn/Winter 2011 Gucci ad campaign.

If you're a regular reader of Zee Fashionista, you'll know that I love Gucci, so naturally, I adore this campaign! It also does not hurt that it stars some of my favourite models - namely, Abbey Lee Kershaw, Joan Smalls and Sigrid Agren. I especially love the crimson hues and mood of the campaign. It certainly lives up to the level of chic we've come to expect of Gucci, as both the clothes and the accessories are simply stunning.

J'adore.




Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home