<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://zeefashionista.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Zee Fashionista: Wining and Dining with KWV

7.26.2011

Wining and Dining with KWV


When the lovely people behind the KWV Friends for Dinner concept offered me the chance to host my very own dinner, I jumped (with great joy) at the opportunity. With my upcoming trip to the States and my sister's graduation, I had big reason to celebrate - ie. lots of good wine and food! They gave me plenty of wine and a budget, and I had free range to create a dinner celebrating how I like to enjoy my wine.

I chose to have an informal dinner on the 23rd of July at Meli's Lounge in Pimville, with the theme 'Fashion meets food'. I felt that that was an apt theme what with all the stylish people I know, and sartorially, none of my dinner guests disappointed. But, I have to say, the wine was the showstopper.

The KWV Pinotage Rose, Chenin Blanc Chardonnay and Shiraz Cabernet Sauvignon went down very well with the all the delicious food we had (my 20 dinner guests will definitely attest to that!). That was an incredible night that I am sure we will not forget any time soon. 







Cheese & cracker platter with salami & grapes
Mini red & green bell-pepper quiches 
Bacon wrapped chorizo stuffed dates

Meat platter
Mini s'more's cupcakes



Labels:

1 Comments:

At July 28, 2011 at 3:41 PM , Anonymous Celeste said...

I wish I was there!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home