<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://zeefashionista.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Zee Fashionista: Fashion introspection #12

9.26.2011

Fashion introspection #12


These are some more beautiful shots of the street style from the recent New York Fashion Week, and having just attended South African Fashion Week this past weekend, I've been doing an introspection on fashion as a whole and why I love it so much.

It's pretty simple. Fashion is fun ('scuse the alliteration).

Really. I have so much fun planning my outfits everyday, and as fickle it may seem, I think your clothes do say a lot about you. You know that moment when you see someone who looks amazing in an outfit - perfect styling, perfect fit - is that just not a beautiful moment?

I've said before that I think in pictures, and I just think that your clothing is yet another way in which you can express your individuality. You know - lift your mood, or someone elses.

Anna Dello Russo's motto is, "I don't want to be cool; I want to be fashion." That is pretty much where my head is at right now when it comes to fashion. Man, I love this stuff...

The vestiges of last night's champagne are driving this post right now, so I'll end it here. But I'll leave you all with this - have fun with your clothes. You literally live in fashion (in clothes!), so you might as well make the most of it, right?

Merci et bonne journée.











(Images via Street FSN)

Oh yeah, this is the other thing on my mind -


Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At September 29, 2011 at 1:40 PM , Anonymous bonnie henna said...

"you literally live in fashion,so you might as well make the most of it ",thats so simple and true ,it hits the spot ,well said.love your blog.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home