<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://zeefashionista.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Zee Fashionista: Introducing Diligo.co.za

9.12.2011

Introducing Diligo.co.za


I always love finding great South Africa fashion deals, and Diligo.co.za is online fashion store that offers some super chic womenswear at very affordable prices.  

Their Spring Summer Lookbook features some amazing outfits that I can definitely see myself wearing for the South African Summer. I especially love their use of colour panneling on their clothes and clutch bags. Also, the white dresses and bright jumpsuits are perfect a day or night out.

I better get to that online shopping!









1 Comments:

At September 19, 2011 at 1:48 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

BUMPIN' !!! I friggin love coming back to your blag and finding new things. You never cease asombrar!
p.s I totally dig being the first to comment on this post.
p.p.s I even more love your new look! c'est tres fou chic chica!

your mate ova at SaFashInt,

Mbali.R

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home