<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://zeefashionista.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Zee Fashionista: London Town

9.19.2011

London Town

London Fashion Week is always so fun, creative and super chic. These are some of my favourite Spring 2011 collections so far.




 Henry Holland has such a bold aesthetic that is really hard not to love. From the show-stopping prints, to bright colours, plaid, python prints and knitted cardigans, I loved the entire collection!






Ah, Jaeger London, you beauty! Those stripped dresses, those sheer pieces, polka dot prints, and oversized glasses - such beautiful and elegant day wear. The styling is just so effortless - yes, I want the entire collection.




I must admit that Julien MacDonald's Spring 2011 collection reminded me quite a bit of Givenchy, but I was sold by the rock-and-roll glam feel of the collection, and its metallic elements. The prints again were incredible (I'm a huge prints, if you haven't gathered already!), and the figure-hugging elegant gowns were a highlight of the collection.

More to come soon.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home