<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://zeefashionista.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Zee Fashionista: Killing me softly...

10.31.2011

Killing me softly...


See, my philosophy when it comes to heels is pretty simple - the bigger, the better. Thankfully, Solestruck has an incredible collection of gigantic shoes on offer, and of course, they ship to anywhere in the world!

Excuse me as I die for just how beautiful these heels are, and trust me...

 Neon Jeffrey Campbell Litas (death!)

MIISTA Hilda's
Iris van herpen X United Nude Iris Laced (I am now short of breath!)

Jeffrey Campbell Stolen Girlfriends Club

Jeffrey Campbell Zelous 

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At October 31, 2011 at 2:05 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Knowing me I would probably turn and break an ankle, big heels are so fun though, I buy them because I *love* them!

http://www.localcelebz.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home