<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://zeefashionista.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Zee Fashionista: Let's get to the knitty gritty

1.12.2012

Let's get to the knitty gritty


One of the things I learnt about myself in 2011 is that I love quirky things - quirky people, quirky everything. So naturally, the fact that the Do Knit Disturb room at the Hotel Pelirocco in Brighton, England, has a hotel room in which nearly everything is knitted (sheets, telephone, lampshade, teapot, teacup) is of extreme interest to me. I mean, c'mon, which other hotel serves an entirely knitted, fried English breakfast? Coolness!


Oh, and, this cupcake flavoured toothpaste is like the coolest thing right now... Can you just imagine waking up to this?

Labels:

1 Comments:

At February 16, 2013 at 4:44 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was recommended this web site by my cousin.
I am not sure whether this post is written by him as nobody else know such detailed about my problem.
You are amazing! Thanks!

Also visit my homepage; Bmi Calculator Women

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home