<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://zeefashionista.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Zee Fashionista: Now this is beach wear

5.12.2012

Now this is beach wear


C'mon - how beautiful is the scuba-style bodysuit Isabeli Fontana wears in this H&M Beach Sensation Summer 2012 ad campaign? Ai papi!

Isabeli sure does smoulder in this exotic swimwear tinted with vibrant hues and super abstract prints. The colours pop even more on her super-tanned skin and I do love the striking colour palette H&M is popularising for the coming months. For those of you near the beach (ie. not me!), this is absolutely the way to go with beach wear. High-fashion like, pocket-friendly swimwear - I'll say it again - c'mon! I want it all.


*side note - Isabeli has 2 kids. 2 - with that body. My goodness. Check the campaign video out below


Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At May 13, 2012 at 12:42 PM , Blogger Nancie said...

awesome post...I love the first piece! The colours are divine! Kindly check out a big fashion show I covered here in my country thank you FASHION NOTEBOOK VLOG

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home