<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://zeefashionista.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Zee Fashionista: Dress.To.Kill.

7.06.2012

Dress.To.Kill.


I am seriously starting to love all of Dress To Kill Magazine's editorials. The kind of pop-culture inspired looks that photograher, Max Abadian, captures model Grace in are literally to die for. I mean c'mon - acid wash, leather, colour-blocking, flashy accessories, AND that bleached hair? This is just the kind retro 90s feel that I unashamedly vibe with. This is seriously out-of-this-world styling by Cary Tauben - run the streets kinda dressing. Man I love this!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At July 6, 2012 at 6:45 PM , Blogger Raffi Alcantara said...

wow! Totally love these photos! Inspires me to dress to KILL! Love it!

xoxo Raffi :)


www.raffialcantara.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home