<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://zeefashionista.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Zee Fashionista: Puma sure does dig Egoli

8.28.2012

Puma sure does dig Egoli

 
I could be long winded and take forever describing just how amazing of a night the launch of PUMA's first street-located store in Braamfontein, Joburg, last Friday was. I could as well go on and on about how amazing the store looks, how wonderful the range of Puma gear they have is, how fun the partyjie was and how lucky I was to get the chance to be one of the store's first customers. But no. I'll let the pictures convince of 1) why you should get your butt to the store pronto, 2) and why PUMA sure knows how to throw a great party. Here goes:
 
I bought this bag too. Thanks to PUMA again for the voucher.
Tumi from Tumi & the Volume blessed us with an amazing performance on the night.
That's me trying on some sneakers. I did end up choosing this exact pair. Thank you Puma.

 
That's my buddy Nthabi and I. Pow. I love this jumpsuit, btw.
Blame it on the Jameson.
Thithi Nteta took this picture of me for her blog Tee Tee Is With Me - my fave.
And we got some love from Grazia SA too with the picture below which is currently on their website.
 

I said it. #PUMADigsEgoli

(Main pictures courtesy of Splash Pr)

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At August 29, 2012 at 8:45 AM , Blogger Thando said...

You jumpsuit really looks cool. Where did you get it?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home