<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://zeefashionista.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Zee Fashionista: This just in

10.15.2012

This just in


I've been shopping recently. Naturally. And I've finally gotten some items that I've been dying to get forever ever. The first is a BOY London tee and cap. Now if you know anything about the history of BOY, then you'll know just how much of a cult brand it is. The brand is synonymous with rebellion and cool, and I am so happy to finally be a part of the BOY club.

The other two items are both South African - a Babatunde cap and some Loin Cloth & Ashes high-waisted shorts that I just had to have when I saw them. And it happens that I'm in good company - Solange Knowles covers the November issue of Elle South Africa in those very shorts -


Solo pairs these Loin Cloth & Ashes shorts with a printed Tart top and African tribal hand jewellery from Pichulik. How beautiful is this cover?

I've really come to love South African designs this year and not just from afar. I've challenged myself to buy at least one item from a South African designer every single month. So that's 2 down for last month and more to come this month. Our country is beautiful. It's designs are beautiful. It's time to celebrate our talent.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home