<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://zeefashionista.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Zee Fashionista: Let's talk Saint Laurent Paris

12.21.2012

Let's talk Saint Laurent Paris


Yeah, let's talk about how Hedi Slimane is absolutely, positively, murdering Saint Laurent Paris as the creative director. Now I guess the buzz of this Spring 2012 campaign, shot by Slimane himself, is that Australian model, Julia Nobis, has been tapped to head it, but my goodness, all I'm seeing here are the clothes...

Man, who not kill to be the Saint Laurent woman? Those oversized hats, those embellished tit-bits, the capes, that boyish fierceness - I cannot begin to explain the love I have for this...

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At April 16, 2013 at 7:11 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there! I could have sworn I've been to this website before but after checking through some of the post I realized it's new to me.
Anyhow, I'm definitely happy I found it and I'll be book-marking
and checking back often!

Here is my web blog :: waist hip ratio

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home