<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://zeefashionista.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Zee Fashionista: That 90s flava

12.30.2012

That 90s flava

  
C'mon - the level of hotness right here in this Fashion Gone Rogue Exclusive editorial? Killer. You see, while I love my Saint Laurent Paris, my Balmain and my Gucci, street-wear too has my heart. This 90s-inspired editorial is all about that street-wear edge. Stylist Monique Moynihan has models Katherine Webster and Melissa Bell all decked out in colourful, bold pieces from the likes of Jeremy Scott, Ksubi, Nike and Adidas Original (that animal print Adidas top in the above image - I have no words!) in front of Tim Ashton's lens.

And the magic doesn't just come from the clothes - everything from the hairstyles, to the make-up, props, and the models' on flavour just makes this editorial pop. This is just the kind of 90s flavour that I love. J'adore!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home