<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://zeefashionista.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Zee Fashionista: New York Fashion Week gets me

9.13.2013

New York Fashion Week gets me



So New York hosted the first round of the Spring '14 Ready-to-wear collections, and it was good to see that I'm not the only one still obsessed with monochrome, or all black, or all white. Some of my favourite collections - Hood by Air, Diesel Black Gold, and Alexander Wang - and even the fashionistas on the street, were all into the black/white game. There's just something about the simplicity of black/white/black and white that is so chic. In fact, these looks were my favourite from all of these collections.

I have visions of wearing all red though. Can we get some all-red ensembles at London Fashion Week ?

(Picture credit: Street FSN + Style.com)

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At September 17, 2013 at 1:18 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Yes please!!all red ensembles wub be hella fresh... Myb we cud follow each other? www.wavcreationz.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home