<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://zeefashionista.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Zee Fashionista: For the love of booties

10.22.2013

For the love of booties

I don't know how I can put this, so as my dad always jokes, I'm gonna put it down.

I love booties.

No, not them heart-shaped, soft, or maybe flat ones we all love (ok, men love. Wait. Men love flat booties, yes, no?). I digress. No not those booties. I mean the pretty pretty shoes called booties. You know, the lovely ACNE ones. The Chloe ones. Ah, so pretty. It's like they're from heaven.

As of late, all I think about buying when it comes to shoes are booties or sneakers. I swear. I'll probably wear booties all Summer. I so envy Betty of Le Blog de Betty and Anjelica of Mode Junkie's bootie collections though. In fact, I look at these pictures and yeah, tears are a-coming. Freak. I love booties, man!


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home