<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://zeefashionista.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Zee Fashionista: M.I.A x Versus

11.05.2013

M.I.A x Versus




M.I.A is like one of the coolest people ever, so you can just imagine how absolutely cool any clothing line that she can come up with would be. And she just had to choose Versus Versace to collaborate with - ah, just another amazingly epic brand that has been consistently churning out some of the - you guessed it - coolest collections ever.

By the looks of this promo video, the collection will have her favourites - gold, crazy logos, and that retro feel you just wanna have, man. Who would've thought the collection is based on knockoff Versace pieces she saw in London as a teenie? Poetic justice.

And she just released her new musical offering, Matangi, yesterday, so all things are about to be M.I.A again.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At November 6, 2013 at 8:54 PM , Anonymous Mo said...

Absolutely love M.I.A. music, style, everything! | www.fab.me

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home